Note: portable installations can be unzipped directly to any location on your computer.
No installation procedure is involved.
Note: for more information about the Data Capture server, see Addon: Data Capture Server.
- Added support for non-HDF5 subwelldata backends
- Added support for S3-compatible image stores
- New R version: 3.4.3
- The TCP ports for R nodes are now configurable
- Improved scripting documentation and tutorials
- Improved image rendering performance
- Compound browser: added a column containing the image of the max effect well
- Fixed: text overlap on the Linux splash screen
- Fixed: subwell chart layers on plates were not responding
- Fixed: invalid curve settings remain after changing curve settings to PLOT_ONLY
- Support for Linux platforms
- Support for MacOS platform
- Initial release of Phaedra addons: Reporting, Workflows, Python, DCServer
- New CellProfiler import wizard
- Fix: issue with rendering of PDF reports
- Initial open-source release